ABOUT OUR SIGNATURE AUTO BODY REPAIR PROCESS
Walt Sweeney's Collision Center is experienced in writing collision estimates for any damage covered by your insurance. The process of having your vehicle repaired in our body shop's certified facility is very simple.
1. If you are involved in an accident and there are injuries, you should call 911. If it is a simple accident you can exchange information and respond into any Cincinnati Police district and make an accident report. We suggest that you do this within 24 hours of the accident. Information that should be exchanged is:
2. Call your insurance company.
3. Ask your agent exactly how their claims process works.
4. Call us at 513-347-2892. Bring your insurance prepared estimate or have our certified estimators write a claim estimate at our certified auto body shop, The Collision Center at Walt Sweeney. If necessary have your vehicle towed directly to our facility.
5. Once you park your vehicle in our lot, we take it from there, body and mechanical repairs are all done on site, including paint, frame, glass and interior damage. Drop it off damaged and pick it up pristine.
6. We encourage you to visit our Western Hills' Collision Center any time during the repair process. We will gladly show you how our certified technicians expertly repair your vehicle.
7. When you come to pick up, a collision center representative will walk you around your vehicle, indicate and describe the body repairs, and discuss the cost of the work performed. If you are not satisfied, we will work until you are. Our goal is for you to leave our body shop 100% happy.
COLLISION REPAIR CENTER
@ WALT SWEENEY FORD
5400 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238